WARSHAW COLLECTION OF BUSINESS AMERICANA, ca.
Warshaw Collection of Business Americana, ca. 1724-1977, was purchased
by the National Museum of American History in 1967. The collection was
assembled by Isadore Warshaw and represents the largest advertising
ephemera collection in the United States, occupying more than 1,020
cubic feet of storage space. Organization, re-housing,
and description of the Warshaw Collection is a long-term project. Most portions of the collection are
open to researchers in the Archives Center.
All current Archives Center
holdings are described in the Smithsonian Institution Research
Information System (SIRIS), an on-line data base.
Go to History