Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
September 12th: We Knew Everything Would Be All Right
by First Grade Students of H. Byron Masterson Elementary
Written and illustrated by first grade students, this book touches very lightly on the events of September 11, 2001, then focuses on the ways that everyday life in America was not changed.
- Age Groups Preschool, Early Elementary: K-3
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher Scholastic, 2002, New York, NY
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.