Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
I Could Do That! Esther Morris Gets women the Vote
by White, Linda Arms
This picture book biography introduces readers to Esther Morris, the driving force behind suffrage in Wyoming and the first woman to ever hold elected office.
- Age Groups Early Elementary: K-3, Late Elementary: 4-6
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher Farrar Straus Giroux, 2005, New York, NY
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.