Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
The Little Chapel That Stood
by Curtiss, A. B.
St. Paul's Chapel, across the street from the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, survived the 9-11 blast and served as a service depot for rescuers.
- Topic 20th-Century History
- Age Groups Late Elementary: 4-6, Middle School
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher OldCastle Publishing, 2003, Escondido, CA
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.