Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
How Does the Show Go On: An Introduction to the Theatre
by Thomas Schumacher and Jeff Kurtti
Explore the world of theater with this beautifully illustrated book. This book includes insight into the people, places, occupations, and equipment of the performing arts world.
- Age Groups Early Elementary: K-3, Late Elementary: 4-6, Middle School
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher Disney Editions, 2007, New York, NY
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.