Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
Aaron Copland (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers)
by Mike Venezia
Get to know Aaron Copland, great American composer of the 20th-century in this richly illustrated biography.
- Topic 20th-Century History
- Age Groups Early Elementary: K-3, Late Elementary: 4-6
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher Scholastic, 1995, New York, NY
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.