Your search has turned up 1 book(s). Review the list, or return to the main biblography page to search again.
Pueblo Boy Growing up in Two Worlds
by Keegan, Marcia
A young boy learns the ways of his Native American family as well as growing up with the traditions of a typical American child.
Native American History,
- Age Group Late Elementary: 4-6
- Book Type Nonfiction
- Publisher Clear Light Publishers, 2000, Sante Fe, NM
- Caldecott Medal
- Most distinguished American picture book for children (annually).
- Newberry Medal
- Most distinguished contribution to American literature for children (annually).
- Coretta Scott King Award
- Distinguished books by authors and illustrators of African descent which promote an understanding and appreciation of the American dream (annually).
- Golden Kite Award
- Outstanding examples of text, illustration, fiction and nonfiction (four awards annually).
- Scott O'Dell Historical Fiction Award
- Outstanding work of historical fiction published by a U.S. publisher set in the New World.